Additional services during Future Match @ CEBIT 2018
Advisory services on European ICT research funding by Ideal-ist
Recognising the importance of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) for the growth of European economy, it is desirable to strengthen their innovation capacity via technology and know-how transfer and joint research and development projects.
To enhance the cooperation between European SMEs and research organisations the Enterprise Europe Network offers in cooperation with Ideal-ist, the worldwide Horizon2020 ICT Support Network for research and technological development, advisory services on EU research funding in Horizon2020.
Invite an expert for a bilateral meeting (30 min) during Future Match to:
- get informed on European funding opportunities for joint ICT research projects between enterprises and research organisations,
- discuss your project idea,
- get advise on how to submit a proposal
- or how to find suitable project partners.
GTAI offers consultation talks on the German market
Germany Trade and Invest is the economic development agency of the Federal Republic of Germany. The company helps create and secure extra employment opportunities, strengthening Germany as a business location. With more than 50 offices in Germany and abroad and its network of partners throughout the world, Germany Trade and Invest supports German companies setting up in foreign markets, promotes Germany as a business location and assists foreign companies setting up in Germany.
In specific cases experts provide comprehensive project management and support services for foreign companies which usually include:
- Assistance with finding the right site location for their business
- Legal information on setting up a company
- Tax information (national and international)
- Information on government incentives for businesses
- Information about key industries in Germany
All inquiries are kept confidential.
Advisory services on companies seeking to develop their activities in Japan
The EU-Japan Centre for Industrial Cooperation is a non-profit organisation jointly funded by the European Commission and the Japanese Ministry for Economy, Trade and Industry (METI). Its purpose is to promote all forms of industrial trade and investment cooperation between the EU and Japan as well as to improve the competitiveness of EU and Japanese companies.
Meet an expert on activities with Japan during Future Match to:
- find partnering support and access to practical information on Japan and the Japanese market,
- get informed about company missions to Japan for European companies focusing on the ICT, Nanotech and Biotech sectors,
- get logistical support in Japan for EU SMEs.