Future Match at CEBIT 2018
Meet new business, research and cooperation partners
Experience digital transformation in science and business
Future Match at the innovation and digitization fair CEBIT 2018 in Hannover, Germany, is the 20th edition of the international brokerage event organised by the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN), the largest business support network in Europe.
Future Match offers participants the opportunity to meet new international cooperation and business partners for joint research projects, business ideas and technology transfer in pre-scheduled meetings at CEBIT.
Since 1999, Future Match has enabled enterprises and research organisations to find partners for international cooperation such as sales and license agreements, joint ventures, subcontracting, technology transfer or research & development projects.
- Get the latest information about ICT trends and innovations
- Promote your products, technologies and know-how
- Find a solution for your IT problems
- Find new commercial and technology partners
- Find new clients and cooperation or business partners
- Discuss new project ideas
In 2017, around 240 companies and research organisations from over 35 countries participated in Future Match and met for 1000 bilateral meetings.
CEBIT is Europe´s fair for innovation and digitization. As an event featuring exhibits, conferences and networking, CEBIT covers the digitization of business, government and society.
Main topics & trends
|- Artificial Intelligence|
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Big Data & Cloud
- Business Electronics & Equipment
- Commerce & Banking
- Communication & Networks
|- ECM, Input / Output Solutions|
- ERP & HR Solutions
- Future Mobility
- Humanoid Robots
- Internet of Things
- Unmanned Systems & Drones